Welcome to Torrance Bakery! We are a family owned and operated establishment, and we've been that way since 1984. Once you pass through our doors, you're family too! Take a look around our site and discover what we have to offer.
A NOTE TO OUR GUESTS ABOUT
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our priority.
We are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation through the CDC, WHO, and local Health Authorities and will continue to take proactive measures to keep our Customers and Team Members safe, healthy and informed.
We have always taken great pride in our clean and well-run Bakery, and we know this is more important than ever right now. In Addition to our normal cleansing and disinfecting procedures, we are taking extra precautions, per CDC guidelines.
New Developments as of 3-14-2020:
- We currently have no plans on closing the bakery or cafe. Our hours will remain the same for now.
- We will not be taking any future decorated cake orders for the dates of March 14-April 15. (These dates are subject to change.)
- We will not be taking any future custom orders of the dates of March 14-April 15. (These dates are subject to change.)
- We cannot guarantee that all work that has already been ordered for these dates will be done. We will do our best to inform our customers of any changes who have pre-ordered cakes or bakery products during this time.
- All cancellations of orders require 48 hours' notice for a full refund.
- We intend to have plenty of undecorated cakes, decorated cakes and tortes available for sale over the counter and will be happy to write inscriptions on the cakes.
We are grateful to serve this Community and appreciate your business during this time of heightened public concern.
Want to keep up with the latest Torrance Bakery news and promotions?Join our mailing list!